Will update about expo at some other point.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Page 18 is just a picture so I'll use page 17 XD
"and actually pop out. Most of my toys are tightly knit on smaller than usual needles so the"
From "Itty Bitty Knitted Toys" by Susan B Anderson
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
Bed, book, iPod.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About an hour ago. To enjoy some sunshine XD.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Windows Media Player and Vancha's blog.
9. What are you wearing?
Owl City tour shirt and blue jeans.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
About half an hour ago.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Posters, concert tickets, photographs, a calender and a mirror.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Lol expo XD.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Way to kill time.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Fantastic Mr. Fox and it was AMAZING.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house, a car, cosplay stuff, yarn, new games console and I'd treat all my friends to dinner.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
My parents originally wanted to call me Giverny. Or Sapphire. Or India.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
What wouldn't I do? XD
19. Do you like to dance?
When no one's watching because I'm terrible XD.
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Von or Kai.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
How was that then?
25. Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal: