Sunday 22 August 2010

New Knitted Things!

Recently I discovered a programme known as "KnitPro" which charts any image you upload! Using it, I charted a Nobody sigil from Kingdom Hearts:



I'm rather happy with it and might try adding it to a scarf pattern when I have more time!

I also finished a pair of Fetchings for a friend's 17th birthday and only just finished them on the morning of her party after a few disasters (including my larger cable needle going missing! It's still MIA D8).




I'm currently working on a DS cosy and can finally do the magic/Turkish cast on! Yay!

After this I have birthday presents to knit for people I'll be seeing at expo and of course I go back to college in just over two weeks (Scary!).

I've also begun an epic Roxas/Zexion fic which I'm making sure to work on a few times a day.

Busy, busy bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment