Saturday 2 October 2010

It's 4am and I'm Awake

I haven't been up all night, I just woke up after falling asleep at around 1am(ish) with the laptop on and...Here I am! Well, as I'm mostly awake now and functioning (need to get and get a drink but cannot be bothered with downstairs so it'll likely be tap water...Need to put a bottle of squash or something in my room perhaps) I figured I ought to maybe post something.

It's been eventful since I last posted.

I returned to college on the 6th, and A Levels involve so much more work than AS, it's scary! I don't like the novel ('Waterland' by Graham Swift) we have for English, we're making a horror-comedy trailer for Media (with zombies) and the other Sociology teacher is a bit of a knob (but not actively trying to be).

I turned 18 on the 13th and had a great night out with my family at one of my favourite restaurants. Got quite drunk and went to college hungover on Tuesday the 14th.

On the 17th I went clubbing with people who are probably the best friends I've ever had and may ever have. Kelly organised it and it was perfect...Best birthday ever and amazing memories I'll treasure for the rest of my life.

On the knitting front I have a new project: a Californian King snake! He's about halfway done now and getting very long. This is my first experience of colourwork, proper colourwork, and I'm rather enjoying it.




I almost finished another blue Fetching to make a pair but somehow messed up and then lost stitches when I tried to tink and fix it and a mess occurred. Sad times. Will have to have another stab once snakey is done. Because he is a test knit and has a deadline.

Off to go back to sleep now (with the laptop off) as Blogger seems to be a bit temperamental tonight.

Toodlepip!

No comments:

Post a Comment