Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow



Hooooly shit have we got a lot of snow! At least 6 inches (probably more, must measure it at some point). It snowed for most of yesterday and all night so college was cancelled today and is cancelled again tomorrow 8D. This makes me very happy as it means more lay ins and time to bum around.

Started Jenn's birthday present so that should keep me busy for a bit (hopefully) as mum's birthday present is done except I need some white felt before I can finish it off ¬.¬.

Quitting smoking is going well. I haven't smoked more than five a day since the 1st (instead of the usual six to eight).

Going to upload some lovely photos of the snow from last night now and go bum around on Flickr for a bit XD.

1 comment:

  1. Please contact me with your address so I can send your prize from our drawing at the Knitting Asylum blog. Send mailing instructions to dezcrawford AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete