Sunday 23 August 2009

Back 2 Good

So I've been back in Oxford for just over a week and enjoyed relaxing in my own bed and with my own familiar surroundings. My internet is still being a class A pain in the arse, but my mother phoned Virgin today to try and find out what the problem is.

I finished my second knitted sock the other night, and started on a toe-sock. I love those x3.

Helped mum sort out a car boot sale today, only hung around for a few hours before letting my sisters take over. Didn't find much to buy either; a pair of five-pointed star earrings, Sonic Heroes for PS2 and Catz 5. £3.50 all together. Cheap as chips!

God I'm tired, I didn't get to sleep until around 4am and then had to get up at 8...Luckily I've since caught about an hour and a half's kip...

No comments:

Post a Comment