Friday 14 August 2009

Tonight Was Your Last Night

Sooo, I've been without internet for a few days (extremely irritating). In Brighton now, and we finally got the internet working (my mother's friend's is password protected....).

Finally got a harmonica in Hastings, and a free lesson from the lovely old hippy whose shop it was. Very happy. He had a gorgeous sitar too but there would never be enough room in the car....

Got myself some fairtrade earrings made from recycled wire and metal, some little Chinese bell ball things, a bookmark, a bracelet and some incense today. Sadly I didn't get to do everything I wanted or find souvenirs for my friends but maybe we'll stop somewhere tomorrow before we leave.

Got a couple of nasty blisters...Well, one isn't too bad, the other, which is on my second smallest toe needs a chance to properly dry out and heal....Hopefully it will soon...

Hopefully I'll be able to post the few pictures I have of views and such in the next few days after I've recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment